Monday, December 22, 2008

Things that have made me feel better the last few days:
-My visa arriving in the mail. At first, I was confused: the consulate sent me back my SASE with my original documents, passport photos (in the same baggie), and my passport. That was it. Freaked me out because my time window is constantly shrinking. No letter, no nothing. Then I opened up my passport to find something titled "Visum" pasted in the middle. While my dad and I were questioning the validity (and yes, we figured it was a visa, but were thrown off by the lack of letter), Eli walks in, quickly and quietly tells us that "visum" is German for "visa" (really?), and asks if I'm a dumbass.
-Snow. As frustrating as it is to not be able to get out of the house, I've enjoyed spending time with Kawika and my family.
-Being away from campus. I'm missing some people already, and hopefully by the time I come back from Vienna I'll miss everyone. But right now, it's great to be away from some people.


I do wish the snow would GTFO. I am so jaded by snow now. Maybe this means I'm becoming an adult.

No comments: