Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Right, a title. Tuesday!

Got incredibly drunk with Merissa, the kind of drunk where you end up lying on the kitchen floor waiting for the room to stop moving and the lights to change colors and your friend to stop giving you dirty looks every time you mosey into the living room. It made me feel like a freshman. Or a sophomore. Or, ok, yes, a junior.

There was a moment that I wanted to write about from last night, but I cannot for the life of me remember it.

Woke up this morning. Drank a sip of cold tea that turned into frantic gulps. I'm still thirsty.

The other day, at rehearsal, the skinny boy in shorts too short told me that I was what he remembered most about the skit last year, "I was sitting right here" as he points to a spot near the una corde pedal, "and I just remember thinking about how awesome you were." I smile, awkwardly, lips too tightly stretched across my face, but I was so flattered I blushed.

I could say more, but I have to clean cat shit and bubble wrap off of my porch.

No comments: