Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I need to document this

There are so many things that should make me feel horrible. I'm overwhelmed. I don't know how to budget my time, or say no. My housemate hates me, I am constantly walking on eggshells, my piece isn't memorized for Friday, I have two big papers due this weekend, plus four Mass services. I have responsibilities, somehow. And I just worked out for the first time in awhile, only to come home and eat Cheetos. The roomate that hates me is talking on the phone. I think I heard my name.

And yet. I love the way voice lessons make me feel. My teacher is so inspiring, and I always leave lessons thinking I can take on the world. Today, I decided I will go to grad school, a program in piano accompanying and coaching. Hilary is going to teach me French. I'm getting the music tonight. I'M SO EXCITED.

No comments: