Monday, April 13, 2009

Get yer ass over to my Passover!

First full Passover away from home. I started keeping kosher once I got back, and I'll break on Sunday. Hectic getting everything. Easter Monday=all the stores were shut down. I may have thrown in a few jars of spaghetti sauce and mozerella cheese ("Zombie Jesus shuts everything down and makes it impossible to cook anything. I'm making matzah pizzas. I'm making fucking matzah pizzas," matzah pizzas being exactly what they sound like) and a few bottles of vodka (considering that if I couldn't get food for tonight, we would all L'chaim that shit down) in a moment of panic.

Long story short, I am a lucky girl because each year I convince myself that I cannot possibly laugh more at this year's seder than I did the year before, only to prove myself wrong each year.

No comments: