Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pre-shower shorties

Am sad that I'm missing Passover this year. I've missed part of it once before, and it was hard to keep kosher then-a choir tour with every meal prearranged, and breakfast at the hotel of croissants and rolls being the only thing we had to eat until mid-afternoon break. But I didn't feel so bad about it. I know I could try harder, but we've been going from hostel to hostel, and most food I see on the menu is not kosher for Passover.

I have no idea how I'm going to get home. Flights are expensive, and buses are long and lie about how long it will take to get from point A to point B, and if I have to sit on a twelve hour bus ride behind a kid making weird sucking noises and in front of a man with incredible BO, I will throw myself under the front wheels of the bus and pray for the back wheels to pass over me too.

No comments: